With the weekend upon us, I thought I would share with you some of the fine articles I had the pleasure of reading this past week. There were 6 particularly interesting articles that for one reason or another caught my eye:
- When Being Cheap Upfront Costs Big Bucks in the End, at Frugal Confessions.
- How to Get Personal Finance Taught in a Public High School, at Personal Finance By The Book
- Finding Low Risk Dividend Stocks, at Dividends Value
- Five Huge Money Pitfalls, at Hope to Prosper
- Great Offense AND Great Defense are the Keys to Wealth, at Free Money Finance
- Why is Debt Really Decreasing? , at Watson Inc
This past week, an article from Squirrelers was linked in The Globe and Mail, Canada’s largest national daily publication, as one of the “Must Reads from Around the Web”. The last link in the “Frugality Now” section is to The World Cup of Frugality article published here in late June. Thanks to my friends up north for linking to this article!
Additionally, Squirrelers was in 3 carnivals this past week:
- Take A Bite Out of Your Food Expenses was published in the Festival of Frugality at Funny About Money
- Financial Freedom via Portfolio Income was published in the Carnival of Personal Finance at My Journey To Millions
- Squirreling Gone Wild #10 was published in the Carnival of Money Stories at Out of Debt Again, and was selected as an Editor’s Pick
Thanks to everyone for being a part of this blog, whether you’re commenting or just reading.
Have a great weekend!