Welcome to the Squirrelers Thanksgiving Giveaway Contest!
In March of this year, Squirrelers was launched as brand new blog, with me as the only regular visitor:) Now, 8 months later, Squirrelers has found it’s own place in blogosphere, with great regular readers and new visitors coming by all the time.
Personally, it’s been a lot of fun running Squirrelers. It’s been great getting to know readers and fellow bloggers, while gaining new personal finance knowledge and sharing money stories along the way. I’m glad I made the decision to act on that nutty idea of blogging that had come into my mind. It now seems like second nature.
To show my appreciation, and to give back, I have decided to run a Thanksgiving Giveaway Contest!
There are nearly $400 in total prizes in the giveaway, as shown below. The grand prize is provided by Squirrelers, and the other prizes are all courtesy of a group of fantastic sponsors, noted below. Please check out these outstanding blogs. A number of the sponsors are members of the Yakezie Network, which is fantastic group of bloggers of which Squirrelers is proudly a member.
Additionally, due to the tremendous sponsor support, I have decided to donate $200 to CureSearch, an organization dedicated to working toward a cure for children’s cancer. It’s not a large amount, but every little bit helps. If you get a chance, please check out this charitable organization.
Here are the prizes:
- Grand Prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card, from Squirrelers
- Your Money: The Missing Manual, by JD Roth (Sponsored by Budgeting In The Fun Stuff)
- $10 Amazon Gift Card (Sponsored by Young and Thrifty)
- $10 Amazon Gift Card (Sponsored by Wealth Informatics)
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich, by Ramit Sethi (Sponsored by PF Firewall)
- $25 Amazon Gift Card (Sponsored by Invest It Wisely)
- $25 Gift Card to a major retailer (Sponsored by (Barbara Friedberg)
- $15 Amazon Gift Card (Sponsored by KNS Financial)
- $20 Amazon Gift Card (Sponsored by Money Crashers)
- Control Your Cash: Making Money Make Sense (Sponsored by Control Your Cash)
- $20 Amazon Gift Certificate (Sponsored by Out of Debt Again)
- 2 separate prizes of If I’m So Smart…Where did All My Money Go (Sponsored by Doug Warshauer)
- $20 Amazon Gift Card (Sponsored by Everyday Tips and Thoughts)
- $25 Starbucks Gift Card (Sponsored by Couple Money)
- $50 Wal-Mart Gift Card (Sponsored by Mr. Rebates)
- $25 Cash via Paypal (Sponsored by Maximizing Money)
How to Enter
You can receive up to 10 total entries, by taking the following actions from now until Thanksgiving Day! Here’s the breakdown:
- Fill out Entry Form below (REQUIRED): 1 Entry
- Comment on a Squirrelers post: 1 Entry per comment (max 1 comment per post)
- Link to Squirrelers, if you have a blog: 2 Entries
- Follow Squirrelers on Twitter: 3 Entries
- Subscribe to Squirrelers via Email (see link on right sidebar): 3 Entries
Contest Ends on Thanksgiving Day, 11/25/10, at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific. Winners will selected at random, using Random.org. Winners will be notified via email, and will have 7 days to respond and claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will then be awarded to another randomly selected entry. We have the right to reject entries that are spam or fraudulent. All entrants must complete the entry form.
THANK YOU AGAIN TO THE PRIZE SPONSORS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!
UPDATE: The giveaway contest is now closed. Thank you to those who participated.