Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thanks again for being a part of Squirrelers. Whether you’re commenting or lurking, I appreciate you coming by.
This week I found some interesting articles that I would like to share with you. For a variety of reasons, I found these to be good reads. So here they are, for your reading pleasure:
- Car Closing: What to Bring When Buying a Car, at Car Negotiation Coach
- Extreme Frugalism, How Many of You Have Tried? at First Gen American
- View Your 401(k) like Social Security and Write it Off, at Financial Samurai
- How to Save Money with Discount, Cheap, Unrestricted Movie Tickets, at Wealth Informatics
- Putting the National Debt into Perspective, at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
- It’s Never Too Late, at Christian PF
- How Going the Extra Mile Can Pay Off, at Free Money Finance
Squirrelers had the following articles included in carnivals this past week:
- Home Equity Vanishes, Dead Fish Appear was included in the Carnival of Personal Finance at Miss Thrifty
- Wheeling and Dealing for Healthcare was included in the Carnival of Money Stories at Simply Forties
- How Saving $1 Can Really Save You Over $10 was selected as an Editor’s Pick in the Festival of Frugality at Richly Reasonable
I hope everyone has a great weekend!