Hello Everyone! Thanks for being a part of Squirrelers, and contributing to the growing readership. I appreciate your continued interest as we grow, whether you’re commenting or reading.
Along those lines, if you have any feedback or comments on things you particularly like, would like to see more of, or would like changed, please feel fee to reach out to me via the contact form. Also, I warmly welcome guest posts here, so please feel free to get in touch if you would like to contribute in that way!
With that said, I have a few acknowledgments and weekly favorites to share with you:
For those of you who aren’t aware, this week marked the launch of Yakezie.com, a website which will ultimately contain contributions by a large network of over 100 personal finance bloggers (including yours truly). The site is in its infancy now, but I am looking forward to the development of it. Great work by Financial Samurai and Chris Johnson to get this launched!
Squirrelers in Carnivals and Roundups
This week, Squirrelers was included in the following carnivals and roundups:
- Making $400,000 Yet Living With Mom and Dad was included in the Carnival of Personal Finance at Live Real, Now
- A Great, Refreshing Bargain in Our Midst was included in the Festival of Frugality at Simply Forties
- How Much Money Would it Take for You to Relocate? was included in the Carnival of Financial Planning at My Traders Journal
- Wheeling and Dealing for Healthcare was included in the “100 Lessons You can Learn From Frugal People” at College Crunch
Favorites from the Personal Finance Blogosphere
Below are a variety of articles that caught my eye this week. If you have some time, give them a read!
- Home Based Business Insurance – What Coverage Do You Need, at Wealth Pilgrim
- What Happens When Your Bank is Seized by the FDIC?, at Good Financial Cents
- Frugal Parents: What to Buy for a New Baby, at Money Funk
- Retiring in Luxury Overseas for Cheap – Bargain or Bogus?, at Free by 50
- How to Own Your Own Restaurant, Pack it in a Shipping Container, and Take it With You, at Invest it Wisely
- The Economics of Time, at The Wealth Artisan
- A Simple Trick to Get Your Credit Card Interest Charges Waived, at Len Penzo
Have a great weekend!