Hello everyone – I thought this would be a good time to connect with all of you on a few things, and share some of my favorites from the personal finance blogosphere this past week.
- Thank you for being a part of the growth of this blog. I appreciate the time you spend following the articles here, and hope you have enjoyed it. If you have shared your thoughts via comments, keep telling us what you think. If you’re lurking, feel free to add to the discussions!
- There were some very good articles in the personal finance blogosphere this week. Here are a few in particular that caught my eye:
- What to Do With Your 401(k) When You Leave Your Job, at Free from Broke
- How Would Life Change if Your Income Doubled?, at Gen Y Wealth
- Behind the Green Curtain: An Insider’s View of the Millionaire’s Mind, at Len Penzo
- Three Steps to See if You’re Ready For Early Retirement, at Free Money Finance
- When was the Last Time… , by Everyday Tips and Thoughts
- What do You Truly Value Most, at No Debt Plan
- Which is the Best Way to Save Money, at Balance Junkie
- Guest Posts: I have held off guest posts to this point, as I wanted to set the tone for this blog, and provide it with its own “personality”. At this point, after about 3 1/2 months, and a growing group of terrific readers, I’m now welcoming guest posts! Here is the format:
- Bring content that you believe other readers will find to be compelling; it will reflect well on you!
- Please keep it original, and non-promotional in nature
- Please send an article that has not been posted on your site or any other site; in other words, an original piece by you is what would work well. Thanks for understanding.
- If I post your article, I’ll provide a link to your site in the article’s introduction, which will highlight your site; I would like to help you grow visibility to your blog in this way.
Thanks again. Happy reading!